I finished my first shirt dress!!! This one was a real struggle for me. Lots of seam ripping. Not because the idea or tutorial aren't great, but I had to re-figure everything for an 80% four year old. There are only a few scraps left of the original shirt. I also cut the sleeves wrong, but didn't have any fabric left to re-cut them. I should have gone sleeveless, but sewed, seam ripped, sewed, seam ripped and sewed again. I did however make all of the necessary adjustments to my freezer paper pattern, so I expect dress #2 will be a snap. I'll let you know. In the end I am pleased with the result and am feeling a little Betsy Ross coming on.