The instructions are pretty clear for rolling the tops down and sewing them. Due to my need for closure I added length to my lining as noted in my “Step 1” post. I like the idea of having the lining peaking out. For my drawstring closure follow the steps below.
1. Fold down the top of the lining a half inch, iron, another half inch, and iron again.
2. Unfold the casing and sew a one inch button hole in the side of the casing to thread the cord through.
3. Sew along the edge to close the casing.
4. Insert the lining into your yoga bag and sew it in place.
5. Pin a safety pin into the end of your cord and thread it through your casing for lasting closure.