11.19.2010

The Nate Berkus Show

If you haven't seen it yet its time! The Nate Berkus Show is my dessert at the end of the day. It comes on at 3pm MST, just as the kids are getting home from school, so I record it to watch after the two older ones are in bed and I can plop down on the couch with the baby. I love it because the advice is practical and the budgets are reasonable but they achieve stellar results. Kelli and I discovered the other day, via Nate Berkus, that we are both "easily distracted clutterers" and our mother is without a doubt a "perfectionist clutterer." Want to know more? Check it out onThe Nate Show.

And, if you weren't one of the two lucky guests on last Wednesday's show who got a Mad Men makeover... never fear...the Presserfoot Mad Men sew along is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment