12.28.2009

Fabric winner / January's Guest Blogger

The winner of this fabric to make the wasp bag by Alison of machenmachen.wordpress.com and our Guest blogger for the month of January is:

Holly P who said...

"This bag is so cute! I love the fabric you picked out and I'd love the chance to make it!"

Holly - send us an email at dearpresserfoot (at) gmail (dot) com with your address and I will get your fabric sent out to you asap. We are so excited to have you as our guestblogger this month.
In the meantime everyone check out her creativeness on her blog - www.bijoulovely.blogspot.com - she just finished making a great bag for her sister so I think she will have a lot to teach us.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to starting this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really useful for me This is one of the most wonderful blog i love it ... !
    best skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete