8.08.2009

Pick a pocket

I have a bad habit of losing my cell phone in my apron pockets. And yes, I do already have a few aprons, but they serve completely different purposes (i.e. keeping the dirt off while gardening, some place to dry my hands while cooking, and as a splinter barrier while crafting). So, in order to have a place to store and lose my cell phone in this lovely lemon apron I am going to fore go the ribbon bow and add the pocket from pattern E in the contrasting fabric.
By the way, for the first time ever I have lost my cell phone charger, so please don't call me, I can't answer. Happy cell phone hunting.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had thought of this idea yesterday! Took the phone outside while gardening and haven't seen it since...and it's been pouring rain out there all morning...Next time need to use a pocket for sure.

    ReplyDelete