2.10.2011

For My Valentines

I saw this idea over at Martha Stewart, you know, the queen of craft. She has a whole section on kid friendly crafts for Valentines day. This one seemed the easiest, so that's where we started.

Step 1- sharpen your crayons and save the shavings
Step 2- spread shavings in a wax-paper sandwich
Step 3- sandwich wax paper in parchment paper
Step 4- iron on medium
Step 5- allow to cool, about 2 to 3 minutes
Step 6- cut out heart shapes (I used the old fold in half technique)
Step 7- tape to string and tape in a window
It took about a half hour start to finish & we love it!
- Rian

18 comments:

  1. Love this one - I'm always looking for easy and fast crafts with kids! I'm going to make this the next time they beg to do something fun - or we need cheap and easy decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow

    create idea

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute:) Just gave you a shout out on Craft Gossip! I love how your hearts came out...

    http://lessonplans.craftgossip.com/?p=5344

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing is impressive. I want to write like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate your quality stuff, really so useful and informative blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grateful for sharing tthis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its an amazing website, really enjoy your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good sharing thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing such a good opinion, post is nice, that why i have read it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I simply want to tell you that I am just beginner to blogs and certainly enjoyed you’re web page.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this

    ReplyDelete