For my second version of this pattern I decided to go a little retro with the sweatheart neckline. I first fell in love with this look through Collette pattern's Macaron dress and since then have seen it in several other designer looks.
To make this adjustment I simply drew the line that I wanted for the sweatheart. Then I added 5/8" to the bottom of the yoke pattern piece (white fabric) and then 5/8" to the top of the main pattern piece (floral fabric) for seam allowance. Otherwise I sewed the pattern up like normal. I did double the white fabric to prevent any see-throughness which also allowed me to omit the facings. Here are a couple of pics of the cutting process.